Saturday, October 1, 2011

Twitter Followers Picks

   Hello Twitter Followers!

I want to write your stories. Send me your ideas, it could be something as small as a sentence or a theory. it could be a scene you had thought of, but couldn't write. It can be anything that you want to dream up. Add to this, I want not just horror or zombies, but I will write anything. Just add a tag to your idea about what genre you want it to be. The only thing that I will not write is erotica. This is going to be posted to my blog oover the next couple of weeks.

Depending on the number of ideas I get I will choose at least 5 of them. I may do more. Each story I write will have the person who gave me the idea as a co-author and all their twitter info will be available. Of course, you can opt out of the mention if you want to.

In order to submit an idea, you can direct message me on twitter @Belgerith or you can email me at benoitt02@gmail.com , just put Twitter story in the subject line. Also make sure to include your information,, or a statement if you do not want me to include it.

I hope to write a lot of really cool stories, and they will all be inspired by you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment