Monday, July 11, 2011

The Last Man

That is going to be the title of my next short story. I am hoping that I can write it this coming week and have it published by the weekend. It will be a little bit different, as it will bridge the gap of two different genres, erotica and horror. I hope that I can mesh these two together in a way that is both frightening and fun.

This story will also be based in the Z Age - in which the undead walk the Earth and rule the living. What we find is that there is this one guy who has survived with some others, and so he must find how he fits into this new world of theirs as the last man. This should create some exciting scenes and also some drama. A little bit of gore and horror thrown in and should be a good read at night alone, or a crowded bus. I will let you all know when I get it published.

No comments:

Post a Comment