Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Writing tonight

I was writing my new short story tonight, and even though my eyes were heavy I didnt want to stop writing. I finally had to when something that I wrote made absolutely no sense at all. I guess when you are writing, it isnt good to do it tired.

Here is a little bit of the story that I have written so far, just for a taste.


"I wouldn’t date you if you were the last man on Earth." Have you ever heard that statement, or even said it to someone else? I have. I heard it all the time in High school and even in college. Who are the main culprits? Those girls that were too pretty for their own good and had too much money from their daddy are. I was always the dorky kind of person. A little bit overweight and a little bit socially inept and immediately all girls think you are never worthy of them. Didn't they realize that a good mate wasn't some jock with no brains, but someone with a good IQ and would actually have a career? 

No comments:

Post a Comment