Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zombie blackhole

I wrote a short story not too long ago about this same thing, a zombie black hole. It was based off the work of two brothers. They published a paper about the way zombies work and function. Through their math they found that we as normal people have thought the wrong way about zombies for a long time. Apparently zombies are more cohesive than once thought. Read the paper "http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/57439058?access_key=key-3ezt9behp2qu1jg5u26" or you could follow them on twitter @necropology, or even just go to www.necropology.com  These guys are great and have discovered a lot.
They are also working on a new paper that they say will blow us away. I am anticipating this paper more than a kid looks forward to Christmas. I want to see what else they have for us and to see if it will help my writing at all. When it is finally posted, I will link it here for all of you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment