Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Long Time Gone

It has been over a month since the last time that I wrote a blog post. The reasons are plentiful and valid. To fill you in, if you did not know, My wife has been pregnant for some time and in the last month or so has been at the end. because of this, add work and other children to that as well, I have not had any time to write. It turns out though that the pregnancy was not to last and she gave birth to out little girl on November 3rd, 2011. he is healthy and amazing.

Most are probably wondering how it is that if I didn't have time to write before, how could I possibly have time to write now? The easy answer to that question is this, I am the only one awake in my household. Every one else is napping and I get a little bit of time to myself, so I felt it was a good time to write a bit.

I had so many projects on my plate previously that I was overwhelmed. I had several stories from others I was supposed to read and write about (sorry guys) and several stories I was writing as well. I even was going to get one published into an ezine, but that did not work out as I didn't have the time to edit the stories. That is all going to change now though as I concentrate on one thing at a time.

What I really am hoping to do is to take my short stories and put them together into one collection and put it on Amazon. This is not going to be something that will be done within a couple of weeks, or even months. I plan on this taking me a long time to complete. The reason being is my available time is very limited. I will most likely find time to revamp and edit the stories that I have already written and make them perfect. Once that is done, I will write a couple of new ones to ensure there are about 10 stories in this book.

I will also hopefully find time to continue to write here on my blog once a week for now, if not more. At least then we can all be updated.



Also, I would like to direct anyone interested to Dan King and his book that was released last month.

http://www.amazon.com/Unlikely-Missionary-Poverty-Fighter-BibleDude-net-ebook/dp/B005UDPQ2O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321381796&sr=8-1

blog  http://bibledude.net
twitter  http://twitter.com/bibledude
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/bibledude.net
email  dan@bibledude.net

This man has touched many people's lives. Although we may not all be Christian's or religious, I am sure we can all take away some lessons from him. At least give it a shot as it is well written and could inspire any of us to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment